Thursday, January 12, 2012

Update

Here are a few pictures of what we have been doing lately.

Christmas was great, busy of course, but great. We went to the downtown New Years Eve festivities with my sister and my niece. It was cold, but fun.

My kids are growing so fast. I can't keep up. :~)

I started my second semester this week. This semester I am taking Literature based research, Chemistry, and Psychology. I think its going to be fun.

My sister in law ended up having the first baby of the new year in her county. Tanner wasn't due until the end of the month, but was born a healthy 7lbs. Besides being a little jaundice, he is good. We can't wait to meet him in person.

Between birthdays, school, and life in general, the next few months are going to be busy.
Speaking of life and school, I better get this baby down for a nap and then work on some homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment