Thursday, February 9, 2012

Birthday party weekend

First of all Hannah made A Honor roll again. We are so proud of her.

Second, what a whirlwind of a weekend.

It started of with a surprise trip to the circus for Hannah's 9th birthday. It was fun, not only because the circus is awesome, but because the kids had no idea. We gave them little clues on the drive there. It was so much fun.

The next day we had Hannah's sleepover. Holy craziness. 5 girls between 9-11, a 4 year old and a 18 month old. What was I thinking?!
No... it wasn't bad. The girls had a blast. We played Just Dance, twister, dress-up, telephone and had popcorn while watching a movie. Hannah requested a leopard print cake (which Josh and I made), pizza and chicken nuggets for dinner, and pancakes with homemade strawberry syrup for breakfast.
I think fun was had by all. I know I was entertained LOL

I had to take the PSB test a couple days ago. Wow. I am so glad that is over. I will be even more glad once we get the results back.

Now, I guess I better get this little one down for a nap and start on my pre-lab work for chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment