Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sadness

Sometime I get sad for no reason. Or stupid reasons. Watching a commercial, reading a book, or even something on facebook will do it.
I have trying to deny how overwhelmed I am. I get up everyday and get Hannah ready and on the bus by 7:15am. Come home fix breakfast, get Acacia ready for school, try to clean up a little bit, deal with the animals, nap time for Liam which equals homework time, then lunch time, pick up Acacia, try to squeeze in more homework, get Hannah from the bus, get ready for and go to school, come home and stay up until midnight or later doing homework.
On top of everyday things I have to take a test to get in the RN program, which of course I don't have time to study for, which equals stress.
Plus, over the last two months (between all three kids) we have had 8 cases of pink eye, stomach bug for everyone, ear infections, and two cases of pneumonia. I am officially exhausted.
Too bad. I don't have time to be exhausted.
I have tons of homework due by this weekend, cupcakes to make for Hannah's birthday - to send to school, fondant to make today so it can set for a day or so before I make her cake for her sleepover. Plus, a big surprise for her birthday (which is hard because I want to tell them so bad) to get together for Friday.
So back to sadness... my hubby and I decided that I should cancel my weight watchers membership. I hardly have time to go to the meetings and have hit a plateau months ago and have been stuck between five pounds. Plus, we really can't afford it.
So, last night I went online and cancelled. Well, I weighed myself this morning and had gained 3 pounds. I just started crying. Of course. Not that it matters because I don't have time to breath let alone write down everything I eat and go to meetings.
But still....
I wish there was a gym at the college, then I could maybe get in some excersise between classes or right after. Sure, like that's realistic.

Ok, I'm done whining...well not really, but I have to go give Acacia her breathing treatment.
:~(

No comments:

Post a Comment