Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Where has the time gone?

I thought I was updating my blog pretty good until I realized that it has been weeks since I posted anything. We have been so busy, the time has gotten away from me. So, here is what has been going on.

After our beach trip (actually during our trip) my husbands Aunt Ruth passed away. She had been suffering from a terminal illness for a while and is now at peace. She was a great woman and will be greatly missed.
Ruth with Liam, Christmas 2010

I have been accepted into the Associate Degree Nursing program (aka RN program) starting this fall. I am excited, but there is still so much I have to finish before I can begin the program that I am holding back on the excitment until later. It kind of doesn't feel real. It is going to be a busy next couple of years, but I know it will be well worth it.

We have been trying to excersise more as a family. Josh has been doing little adjustments on our bikes so we can ride them. I really enjoy riding and hope we can get into a good habit of this special family time.

Josh pulling Liam and Acacia in the trailer and Hannah ready to go.

 We have been spending a lot of time outside. The weather has been beautiful here lately.

My silly son pretending he is flying on the porch swing


No comments:

Post a Comment