Monday, October 1, 2012

Picture day

Today is picture day at Hannah's school. As per tradition, last night we searched through clothes until we found the perfect outfit and discussed how she wanted her hair done. This morning after she was all dressed she went to my bathroom to straighten her hair (with her pink leopard print flat iron) and I went to take the dogs out. When I came back in it struck me how much she has grown up. Here is my beautiful baby girl...now 9 years old, straightening her hair by herself.
She is such a fun-loving, goofy, intelligent, caring, artistic child. I call her the 3rd parent because she is there (sometimes faster than me) when someone gets hurt, when someone needs help, and even when someone needs reminding that what they are doing isn't correct (even Josh and I). At other times she is so goofy it almost drives me crazy.
I love her so much and I am so proud of the young lady she has already become.

No comments:

Post a Comment